Friday, September 24, 2010

Agradecimientos

Éste espacio quisiera dedicárselo a aquellos quienes me han ayudado de alguna manera u otra a dar mi mejor esfuerzo, y a quienes se han convertido en buenos amigos míos en el poco tiempo que llevamos en la carrera.

Andrés "Andy" Laverde:  You have been unconditionally supportive and helpful with me, especially with refining my written Spanish expressions.  Also, you have been great company during those assignments that have been long and hard and which I never would have accomplished if it wasn't for you sticking by me, pushing me to finish, and also making me laugh.  You are the best!

Pablo Aristizábal:  Te considero una de las personas más inteligentes que conozco y agradezco tu compromiso con nuestro grupo.  ¡Mil gracias!

Felipe "Phil" Montoya: You are just a great guy to have around in class and outside of class because you make me take things a little bit less seriously, and it really has helped me de-stress many times.  Thanks a bunch!

Tatiana Montaño, Carolina Castañeda, Tatiana Guzmán e Ivonne Marulanda:  Por siempre ofrecer una sonrisa y un saludo caluroso, que me animan de manera inmediata en aquellos días que estoy cansada y sin ánimo de entrar a clase.  ¡Gracias!

Cristina Posada:  Thanks for being a great teacher and demanding our absolute best all the time.

1 comment: